4.0-inch Novatek dash cam
4.0” IPS High Resolution Display
12.0MP 170° A+ grade ultra wide-angle 6G lens
Front: 1080P 1920×1080/30f Rear: VGA 640×480/30fps
NTK 96658+AR0330 Sensor
support night vision while car lighter on
WDR/HDR,File Locking,Motion detect,G-Sensor, Cycle Recording,Audio Record, Auto Power ON/OFF,Date
Stamp, Parking Monitor
Video as MOV, Photo as JPEG
Pls kindly attention:
1. Remove the camera’s charger from the cigarette lighter when the device is not in use. Sudden power surges, such as the car suddenly turning on or off, can burn out the circuitry of the camera.
2. SD cards must be formatted on their first use using the camera’s menu settings.
3. Please check that your memory card is a Class 10 memory card purchased from a legitimate source. Some fake cards will indicate the SD card full and therefore incompatible.
Good for cars of all makes and models
Full HD dual camera
Wide-angle image capturing
G-sensor for real-time impact and accident detection
Backup parking camera functions
1. Vehicle electrical interface
2. Night vision fill light
3. Quality M10
4. 4.0-inch screen
5. F2.0 large aperture lens (optional)
1 x 4.0-nch camera;
1x Rear camera;
1x Car charger;
1x User Guide (English)
1x Rear camera cable (5m)
FAQ on DVR
Q: Why my dvr camera have squeak or some other sound problem?
A: Normally if your dvr camera have squeak sound that should be the inside electricity current not fitable, please check if you use usb cable connect computer or some home charger adapter do recharging on this dvr, it is not ok, because this dvr camera can only be recharged with car charger, usb cable can not transfer enough electricity current. Please use our original car charger inside your car to do recharge.
If with car charger still have sound problem, that should be the car charger do not compatible with your car current, please contact our service line do charger replace for you.
Q: How dose my dvr camera can recording at night ?
A: When you receive your dvr camera, please check at first if your dvr camera have night vision IR light or LED fill light, if have please open on this light then can make night vision recording more well. If can turn on car light to recording that will be more better.
If your dvr camera dose not have any IR or LED fill light, you have to open your car light while do recording at night, unless it can not do recording at night well.
Q: Why my dvr camera record only around 10 seconds ?
A: Please check if you have turn on Motion Detect this function already ? If Motion detect is on in video mode, once no movement in front, dvr will pause recording after 10s. Once any movement in front dvr again, this function can make dvr detect this motion then continue recording again.
Q: Why my dvr camera indicate “SD card Full”?
A: 1) Please check if your memory card is original brand high speed Class 10 memory card, if you use some copy card like Class 4 or Class 6, it will indicate SD card full because it is not compatible. (note please: DVR max support only 32GB card)
2) Please check your dvr MENU settings if you have open on Loop Recording this function already ? You must open Loop Recording this function the previous video can be overwrite.
3) Please check your dvr MENU settings if you have turn off G-Sensor this function already at the same time? If G-Sensor is on, the file will be protected that can not be overwrite, so the SD card will be full.
4) You must format to clear up your memory card file by hand at least 2~3 times within a month because the memory card inside will have some locked file that happen while driving at some emergency time, but this locked files can not be overwrite automatically. You must delete them by hand.
Q: Why my dvr camera auto on & off continuously?
A: Please check first if your dvr camera MENU settings open on Parking Monitor and G-Sensor this 2 function already? Normally if Parking Monitor is on the dvr will go to Parking Monitor mode, in this mode status, dvr will auto on once detect any touch or shake, then if will auto off if while no touch. So it will auto on & off continuously.
G-Sensor this function also will lock this status video file to avoid no overwrite then it can keep as Parking evidence. Please turn off this 2 function in MENU settings then try again.
At the same time, please turn off Motion Detect this function in MENU settings also, because if Motion Detect is on, it will auto go to recording once have any movement in front.
Q: Why my dvr always freeze while recording?
A: Please check if your memory card is original brand high speed Class 10 memory card, if you use some copy card like Class 4 or Class 6, it will indicate SD card full because it is not compatible will happen freeze while recording.Whatever SD card is empty or not,you must format the card at the first time in dvr MENU settings instead of formatting it on computer,after formatting you can start the dvr to do recording.
Q: Why my dvr camera card can not be read ?
A: Please check if your memory card is original brand high speed Class 10 memory card, if you use some copy card like Class 4 or Class 6, it will indicate SD card full because it is not compatible.
Please check if your memory card is 8GB,16GB or 32GB, this DVR max support only 32GB card, it can not read 64GB card.
Q: Why my dvr can last working maybe only around 2~3 minutes ?
A: Because this dvr is use for car, when it is be designed, inside only have a very small space put for battery, most car dvr inside battery very very small size, then you can know the battery capacity very small, normally you have to recharge the DVR with your car charger to make it working properly. If no recharging, it can only last working around 2~3 minutes. Please note that you must use the original car charger in the product package, If you use other charger causing the product stop work, we do not bear any responsibility, please understand.